Did you know that almost every “Instagramer” examines its holiday destination via the location search on Instagram before the holiday starts? By the way, I am one of them! 😉 I like to search for unusual and beautiful locations for great holiday pictures! It is not without reason that almost every travel blogger visit Santorini or the Italian beach in Positano. I picked out my most popular pictures and locations for you!
• Who can say that it has a shot from 828m? If you fly to Dubai, the skyscraper is a great spot for your dream photo, and, of course, for a unique experience because the highest building in the world exists only there. On the 148th floor, there is even a terrace where you can shoot your snapshot. If you do not have a camera with you, there is also a local photographer, who takes 80 € for a picture.
• Be careful when driving to the Greek islands because you may not be able to take off your camera! Whether the narrow streets of Mykonos or the sunset in Santorini, I know hardly such beautiful places like here!
• In Jerusalem, right in the city center, you will find the well-known street with the umbrellas. BUT keep your eyes peeled because here, you will find a new photo subject almost every corner!
Duomo di Milano
• After my trip to Milan, I realized that the Milan Cathedral is one of the most sought after Instagram pictures. You can stand in front of it and shoot a tour picture (like me ;-)) or try to get a seat in the Aperol Bar and shoot a cool picture from above.
• Red Square in Moscow is one of the most sought after Instagram locations. Moscow’s landmark can be photographed from many perspectives and directly on the square, there is an exclusive department store!
• There are certainly more photo spots in Paris than the two I’m about to mention! Arc de Triomphe and Sacré-Coeurde Montmatre were my personal highlights, but in Paris, you should, of course, also take a picture with the Eiffel Tower, especially in the evening as it looks very special because of his lighting!