The island, Brač, can be easily reached from Split with the ferry, which takes around 50 minutes. This guide will help you to plan your annual family holiday, a romantic getaway or even a trip with friends.
Where to stay?
Bol can be very crowded during the season. To get away from all the tourists, stay at one of Villa Ana’s apartments. Pero and Marin, the two brothers, are very kind and friendly. Bol’s center is only 5 minutes away by foot. Two hidden beaches in front of the Dominican Monastery are only 250 meters away from Villa Ana Bol. For those, who are not into salty water, can relax at Villa Ana’s pool.
What to do?
- Don’t miss the seafront promenade with its lovely little shops offering souvenirs, food and accessory. The promenade takes you from the center to the famous beach Zlatni Rat.
- Zlatni Rat beach is known as the most beautiful beach in croatia. Its v-shape and clear blue water makes it really special and unique.
- If you are at Zlatni Rat beach, you definitely have to go to the aqua park, called Wibit. It is great fun for old and young.
- You wanna find Nemo? Then visit Big Blue Diving to explore the underwater world!
- Try the Croatian cuisine at Center Marijan. The black risotto is very delicious!!!